PrebuiltML X – New Software Release 4.9.4
PrebuiltML New Software Release 4.9.4:
More Functionality at Your Fingertips
Existing Users: Log in to your account to get the latest verions!
New Users: Get these latest features in a Free, 14-Day, fully featured trial version!
1 – Make Pack Settings from the Drawing Screen
- Make a pack setting for multiple lines or split a single take-off item into multiple lines.
- Generate a material list for a specific selection of items on the page.
2 – Greater Flexibility in Label Positioning – Select alternate label positions for posts and line segments.
3 – A “Dry Wall” Report – Information gathered from your structural frame take-off to help you more efficiently estimate things like drywall and insulation.
Additional Information can be found about these features in our Knowledge Base.
Changes made based on User Requests:
- Segment Plies – Segments can now be specified with up to 7 plies of material.
- Header Extensions – An 1.5″ setting has been added to the “quick pick” list for extensions on segment lines.
- PDF Import – When loading a PDF, the auto generated page name includes the name of the PDF file name.
- The R10 Detail Tag is now available.
- Count Dot Size can be adjusted to 6′ in diameter.
Questions? We want to know! You’re our #1 priority!
Also, check out our Support Page