In this edition of “Tip of the Week”:
Would you like to hide categories of products that you never use so you don’t have to sort through them in your project?
Why would you want to do this?
• Maybe you only call out specific brands of siding, such as Hardie or LP Smartside.
• In your region, you use Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) on your project, and never need to call out Douglas Fir (DF).
• You only carry USP hangers and never call out Simpson products.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Go to the Profile/Usages tab and check the “Narrow” and “All Applications” buttons as shown below.
2. Now click on the arrow next to Siding to display all siding products. Simply uncheck the products you do not wish to use. In this example, only Hardie and LP Smartside products are selected, or checked.
3.When you select siding material you now only see Hardie and Smartside products.
Questions? We want to know! You’re our #1 priority!
Also, check out our [btn_link url=”http://prebuiltml.wpengine.com/support/” size=”sm” cls=”primary”]Support Page[/btn_link]