PrebuiltML X – New Software Release 4.10.0
PrebuiltML X New Software Release 4.10.0:
Kits: Streamline your Estimating!
Existing Users: Log in to your account to get the latest verions!
New Users: Get these latest features in a Free, 14-Day, fully featured trial version!
Do you want to:
- Control – the items that automatically populate in your list (such as adhesive)?
- Adjust – the “automatic” products in your list “on the fly” as the project dictates?
In this latest version of PrebuiltML, you can do all of that and MORE! We are excited to make this feature available to you! The new Kits feature is your ticket to a more streamlined and customizable take-off experience.
Want to see more? Participate in a Free Webinar about Kits!
Two Identical Classes to choose from:
You can also read more about the kit feature in our Knowledge Base articles.
Other New Changes Based on User Feedback!
• Pitch Identifier – The tool tip that appears while you are drawing a line will now include information about the “pitch” or angle of the line (degrees) This information is all presented relative to a perfectly horizontal position. Learn More…
• Fix the “Nodes that don’t always move” – We have made a change to the program that eliminates the potential for a node to “fail to move” when dragging it to a different location.
• Split a Segment – By right clicking on a segment line you can now choose to split that segment line at that location. Read more about it in this article.
• Align Segment – Allows you to extend or trim a segment line to a plane that is perpendicular to the orientation of the segment line. Don’t try to figure out what that means – just look at the pictures in the article about this awesome new feature!
• Fix the “Count Fails to Register” issue – Updates have been made to make eliminate situations in which the count tool failed to record a “click”.
Be aware that once you have saved a file in this new version, that file cannot be opened in a previous version of the software.
Check out our Training Options at www.PrebuiltML.com/Training
And if you read all the way down here…
We want you to know that we are glad to have you as one of our users! If there is a way we can serve you better, please contact Software Support to let us know. You can create a support ticket by going to your account at www.PrebuiltML.com or give us a call at 866.203.4023. Also, check out our Customer Support Page.